Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering
Australian Capital Territory
The Franklin School Expansion is an expansion project for the school to accommodate a full preschool and provide an additional 450 places for students to meet the need for local primary and early childhood services.
Indesco carried out the detailed design for a new multi-purpose community hall/gymnasium consisting of long spanned portal frames, 2 large education learning centres along with various external structures: storage structures, link walkways and long-span canopies.
Indesco’s Scope of Works Included
• Structural Feasibility studies
• Value engineering
• Foundation Design
• Post Tension Slab Design
• Long Span Structural Steel Design
• Landscape Structural Design
• Civil Preliminary Sketch Plan and Final Sketch Plan inputs
• Carpark plan, vehicle access and site grading
• Stormwater and waste management
• Development Application
• Temporary Traffic Management