Each year the Master Builders Building Excellence Awards recognises and celebrates the ACT’s best builders, their teams and the projects which have won them acclaim in the residential, commercial and civil construction sectors.
The Indesco team were represented on the night by Angus, Viet, Anna, Aaron, Matt, Nathan, James K, Luke, Karl and Mario. Angus also had the chance to present the award for one of the civil categories.
This year, Indesco was involved in the design or construction of 5 out of the 12 finalists in the Civil Projects Category this year including:
- Moncrieff CRIP (Canberra Contractors );
- West Basin Boardwalk – Stage 1 (Chincivil);
- Moncrieff Pedestrian Bridge, Maintenance Tracks & Amaroo School Paths (Cord Civil);
- Relocation of Existing Sewer Main – Block 17 Section 61 Downer, including Icon Water Sewer Upgrade (Cord Civil); and
- Taylor Estate Stages 2A and 2B (BMD Constructions)
Congratulations to all finalists and award winners.